Connect to Health, Happiness & Wellbeing
Hypnotherapy - Counselling - Coaching
Therapy in the hypnosis trance state
Bruni Brewin JP
Australian Hypnotherapists Association -
President Emeritus – AHA (Life)
Can you do hypnotherapy over the phone? Yes. I have used this successfully and the same as in my own practice, I have used quit-smoking hypnotherapy completed in just the one session. Also depression and anxiety. The main benefit is the privacy of being able to do this from your own home.
What about Superision? For Supervision check with your Association that I meet their requirements, and that they give you permission to have Skype supervision - Normally this is allowed if you are not close enough to join a supervision venue or the hours you work makes it difficult for you to get supervision.
I am a Supervisor for the Australian Hypnotherapists’ Association - www.ahahypnotherapy.org.au.)
System requirements are shown on SKYPE. Skype is able to be downloaded for free > Skype Download
You will need - Speakers and microphone – built-in or separate.
Plus a headset is advisable.
*Note: If you have a webcam and have difficulty in hearing me, you may have to switch this off as it can interfere with the clarity of your call.
* Contact me and tell me what you want to achieve. Send me a history of your background - see
* Tell me how many sessions you are considering. Or I can estimate for you when you contact me
with details of the above.
* Tell me when you would like to make a time to get together. Note that it will take a few days
for your payment to be cleared - your booking date should allow for this.
(Overseas and Interstate - we will have to estimate a time suitable taking into account time
* I will then email you back and confirm availability.
* You then remit your fees via Paypal [Internet Banking or bank cheque - Australia only].
* When your fees are cleared, I will notify you of this and then call you on the designated day and
time we have decided on.
Any further questions you have - please contact me from my contact details page.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, Then Is Not An Act, But A Habit.” ~~Aristotle
- Skype Therapy -
Click on the Navigation Bars below for further information on those subjects:
What about Hypnotherapy?
|Big Brother 25.05.2008|
|interview on hypnosis|
|CareerOne - Hypnotherapy|
|Irritable Bowel Syndrome|
|Self Hypnosis Article|
|Hypnotism It's All in the Mind|
|Don't Be Fooled By Me|